Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Excuse Me Mr Concession Man Sir.



I was walking to the studio when I saw a yellow beetle bug
I just had to take a picture since I can't hit someone ;)
Its an inside joke

Anyway,
I was wondering what is the difference between being cocky and being confident?
In my opinion, being confident is when a person has a skill or has a knowledge that others don't which would in turn give that person a sense of security and power, which could be translated as being confident
Where as being cocky is when a person that has a skill or knowledge others don't, starts flaunting it around and using that sense of security and power to get what he/she wants
I am neither cocky nor confident
My aunt would say that you tend to gain more confidence after getting more than one degree
And when you have a secure job and money to buy things
To which I do not have any of those aforementioned

I dislike those who brings people down with their words
I know that is very hypocritical of me
As I do say things to my siblings and friends as a joke
Usually friends would know that it was a joke
I don't usually prolong a joke that brings people down
I am pretty secure with my body image
I know I am not obesely fat nor am I shockingly skinny
When people who I considered as friends start calling me fat and criticizing my food intake
That I can take, but when they say I need to amp up my training cause of my so called fatness
And then criticizes me for doing so (the training)
Then doubts starts to emerge in my head
'Am I really fat? Do I need to start losing weight?'
Well you know what?
Fuck you to all those haters that pretends to be my 'friends'
I know this may sound angry
But really I'm not
I am comfortable with my body
And those who bring me down will need to be weeded out from my life
I don't need any negative energy in my life
I have enough of that from myself

Another issue
I use to bottle things up
I use to pretend I was happy when in fact I was really messed up inside
I hate it when someone I was close to or someone I love does that
Why pretend?
What would you gain out of it?
True friends and family would stick to you when they see you during your down moments

Salute hoemisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment