Friday, December 3, 2010

Lets Count Cars That Pass By.

You sound so innocent
Like what your doing is very great
What your doing in your mind makes you a hero
A tragic hero in this age and time
But newsflash boy
You aren't
It just makes you sound ignorant
I am not asking you to change who you are
But maybe
You should try being who you really are
And not pretending to be happy all the time when your not internally
Cause everyone can accept others down days

Isn't it sad that a person who used to be held in such a high manner
Or was given a high title in another person's life
Such as best friends, boyfriend/girlfriend and etc
Then gets demoted
To acquaintances, 'friend' and etc
It's not a great feeling when your on the receiving end
Especially when you have hope
Like a 'friend' of mine once said
You can't make everyone happy

Such a bullshit quote by the way
In life, it doesn't matter what others feel
It's more on how YOU feel
Fuck all these strangers
In the end
Mati tak bawak pun kawan2 tu pergi kubur kan?
And yes
This is an angry/tired/stressed/whiny/pms-y post
So bear with me and respond to me
Or die and go to hell
I am not joking

Oh god
I have no idea why I am so angry these days
I do let out all my frustrations in training
But give me an hour before I start thinking about everything
College, studio, things to do, people, 'friend'S
Ugh. fuck la.

Salute


No comments:

Post a Comment