Sunday, March 14, 2010

14.3.10

this post would be mainly about bitching on my ex
so unless you want to read it, just skip it

you say your empty but your friends are keeping you occupied huh?
well isn't that sweet?
I am just a liability in your new life there wasn't I?
it is amazing discovering things your USED to be partner does now
it is also amazing how it seems that all of your words that you spew over the years were just bull-fucking-ape-shit
you are the most SELFISH fucking person I know
you are NOT a man, you are just a SCARED LITTLE BOY
why do you say you are empty?
newsfuckingflash YOU dumped ME
not the other way around
you should be REJOICING that fact
you should go out clubbing and enjoying yourpoorfuckingself, oh wait you might have done that already since you left me on monday and didn't bother to text me anything till friday saying you want to break up with me kan?
oh the joy of instant messaging we do nowadays
if YOU are reading this, tell me
what did I to you that you and your FRIENDS think is so repulsive hm?
what makes you think that what you did is all good?
what makes you think that what you did would benefit me?
or is it all just for YOUR own benefit?
you just want to enjoy life there without a girlfriend tying you back hm?
I am out of things to say to you
things that I think I should ask and tell you
I hope your friends are keeping you occupied
I hope that what we had, you would remember
I hope you realize you broke me
I hope you treat your next girlfriend better
or different than you did with me
I hope, I hope and I hope

you know what the saddest part is?
I can never see you again

dear people who read my blog
i shall not be updating this anymore until i am over him
have a good life

bye
(fine frenzy - almost lover)

No comments:

Post a Comment