Saturday, March 20, 2010

20.3.10

'I am not your concern the world will still turn
When I'm not around
Rely on me and you'll fall...backs up to the wall
Someone let me out
With no intention of consoling you
i was controlling you
I'm letting go of you'
-Hush Sound, Not Your Concern-

'But you don't love me the way that, I love you
'cause if you did boy you would not, do those things you do
You killed my heart just to see if, I will rise
Above your anger and above your lies'
-The Kooks, You Don't Love Me-

'Where did all the love go?
I don’t know, I don’t know
(I bet you can't see it)
Where did all the love go?
I don’t know, I don’t know
(I bet you can't see it)'
-Kasabian, Where Did All The Love Go?-

'But I don't want to live it alone
Crash to take a chance
We were gonna live it out
Look at you, you're already dead
How will you remember me
Digging ditches out of boredom
Said you would never leave
Now you're never gonna be here again
You checked out'
-Metric, Live It Out-

'Cause you left me
Police tape, chalk line
Tequila shots in the dark scene of the crime
Suburban living with a feeling
That I'm giving up everything for you
Oh, oh, oh
How was I supposed to know
That you were o-o-over me?'
-All Time Low, Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)-

'It's really over, you made your stand
You got me crying, as was your plan
But when my loneliness is through
I'm gonna find another you'
-John Mayer, I'm Gonna Find Another You-

'Of all the things I've believed in
I just want to get it over with
Tears form behind my eyes
But I do not cry
Counting the days that pass me by
I've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old
It feels like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend
And I said,
Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew'
-Michelle Branch, Goodbye To You-

'I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in
Cos I got time while she got freedom
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break
No it don't break
No it don't break even no'
-The Script, Breakeven-

'Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty,
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy, you were never a friend to me,
You can take back your misery.
Arrogant boy, love yourself so no one has to.
They're better off without you.
Arrogant boy, cause a scene like you're supposed to.
They'll fall asleep without you.
You're lucky if your memory remains.'
-All Time Low, Therapy-

'And people asking how I'm doing?
But every question still has you in
I say I'm fine
And I never think about you
But you're always on my mind
I'm getting over you
I'm getting over you most of the time
If I say it like I mean it
Then maybe I'll believe it like it's true
I'm getting over you'
-The Click Five, I'm Getting Over You-

No comments:

Post a Comment