Monday, November 2, 2009

1.11.09


Due to a friend of mine persuasion, so to speak, I shall continue blogging. Since well, I am not really seeking attention since y'all are the one who are reading it by choice. Right? The picture above is just a funny named stall I encountered recently. :b . Tit-bits. Classic. :b . The subject matter I shall bore you with this time is trust. For me, no matter how long I know a person there will never be complete trust. For friends, I trust them more than I trust the person I am seeing. In a way, I want to guard myself from getting hurt. I build metaphorical walls around me so I won't get hurt by anyone. Haha, what a load of bull that is. There is a saying supposedly trust is built over time. I don't believe in that. So long as you haven't proven yourself worthy of my trust, I will never trust you. No hard feelings, doll. If you can't live with that, then you don't have to. I am not forcing you to be my friend or boyfriend or girlfriend. So f off mothernature. Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment