Saturday, October 24, 2009

24.10.09


I was going to elaborate on the photo above but I don't think I want to. Since its my blog, and you have decided to hear my rants for the day, you have to bear with me or just close this window. I won't hold it against you, whoever you are. I am in a situation, which I put myself into, due to months of stupidity on my part. There is a song that keeps repeating in my head this past week, Anjulie-The Rain. Today I finally realize why. I am a shit and pathatic person. My friend once told me that I love the attention given to me. I guess in a way I do. But, the people giving me attention deserves better. I never understood what people see in me to be remotely interested in me. I am superficial, vain and the most self-absorbed person, well in my eyes. I apologize if I ever lead anyone on. I think maybe Ill be taking a long hiatus from my blog and those who are giving me the wrong type of attention, so that I can get rid of this attention seeking crap. So, au revoir? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment