Sunday, November 8, 2009

7.11.09


This picture shows the content of my small bag. That shows how bored I am. Haha. On to a more boring yet serious note. Lately, i've been feeling very. Alone. I see my friends and my family. And it got me thinking. Do they all realy see me? Or do they all just see the me that I try to potray, the one who is all laugh and sarcasm? I know I am not that articulate, so I can't realy express how I realy feel. Sometimes I feel as if people can see right through my phony act, but the next second it is as though they didn't even notice me. There are times even my closest friends sees me as a stranger, well, I feel like they treat me that way. Insecurity and selfdoubt is all that fills my head nowadays. One thing for sure is that, right now, I have never felt this lonely than I have been in my entire life. That is saying a lot since my life is twenty years long. On a side note, I don't have answers to questions any of you may ask. So please, don't bother asking. I am not worth it. You either stay or leave. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment