Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Don't Take Me Tongue Tied


This is my current favourite song
Very catchy and its not too worldly mainstream
I find the part when the woman sing is kinda odd.. but oh well
A friend once questioned me on fb 'what happened to your music taste? :O'
I learned that I don't give a shit about music taste
I like what I listen to, mainstream, bieber, country or whatever

I don't spend my time socializing as I use to do
I use to constantly contact my friends to go hang out
For drinks, shisha, or whatever
Since I finished up my industrial training
I find myself being quite the recluse
Being stuck with my own thoughts can be quite depressive

That being said I don't really release my pent up emotions properly
Its either when I meet up with someone I can never shut my mouth about myself
Or I release my anger on my semi patient boy
Or I release my anger on the worn out stuffed yellow and red punching bag at the studio

I got a huge enlightenment the other day
Not by choice bear in mind from my wonderful boy
Lets just say I had been on constant replay with the same thought
About my life, how I handle things and how I handle my life in general
The semi partying, drinking, weeding and... constant sexual acts
Feels like I need to repent soon
I just don't know when or if I am doing it for the right reasons which is for me or for other people?

I feel like a monkey with a headphone and a leash
Going all ape on people while being constrain by my idle mind and rampant changing emotions
As they say, idle mind is the devil's playground
Thus I need to find something that interest me quickly
Before my boy goes crazy... physically on my ass for being a manic bitch
Love you too!

Salute maniacs!

No comments:

Post a Comment