Friday, May 20, 2011

Almost Had It All.


Great cover of Adele's original
As you notice I'm a great supporter of cover's
Originals are great but sometimes cover's just give it a different twist
I know someone (coughsyzcough) who doesn't like covers
A real devotee to the originals
This song is dedicated to someone I know

According to Wikipedia, certain friendship could be defined as below:
(1) Best friend (or the closest friend): A person with whom someone shares extremely strong interpersonal ties with as a friend.
(2) Casual relationship or "friends with benefits": A sexual or near-sexual and emotional relationship between two people who don't expect or demand to share a formal romantic relationship. This can also refer to a "hook-up".
(3) Cross-sex friendship: A person having a friend of the opposite sex with having little or no sexual or romantic activity
(4)Agentic Friendships: A friendship where both parties look toward each other for help in achieving practical goals in their personal and professional life.[17] These friends help with completing projects, study for and exam, or help a friend move out. These types of friends value sharing time together, but only if there are no other priorities and the friend is actually available to help in the first place. Emotions and sharing of personal information is of no concern to this friend type.

MMMM interesting innit'?
There are other type of 'friendship' that is listed at wikipedia
Let's be honest here
I am pretty sure at one stage of our lives we would have one of those types that I had listed down
Sometimes these kind of friendship isn't healthy for us
Yet we still do it
We know it's wrong yet somehow you just can't stop yourself from committing it
Like when you see a huge steak
And your super hungry but your on a meat diet
You just can't help but eat the steak.. I mean... You are hungry

There are certain people in our lives that we can't JUST be friends with them
Its either we be super close or nothing at all
Okay I know I don't make sense here
But basically, for me
Once I am real close to you
It is hard for me to not be close to you
It's either I am your close friend or I'd only be an acquittance
I can't be JUST friends
I don't know why but my brain just can't compute being just friends

This past month has been hard on me
I feel like I've been worked to the bone with just paper works
I'm not saying I am knowledgeable in my field
But I think I've gotten a general concept on things
Because of work it's hard for me to update things
Since all I do is work, go studio, go back sleep and repeat
Thus on the weekend is purely dedicated to sleeping and hanging out with friends
Anyone who want's to hang with me let me know! :D

Received my result today
Sad as hell
But you can't change the past
Therefore I should just look forward
Work hard on my internship
Hopefully it would give me the push that I need for my CGPA

Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment