Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Scattered Mind And The Works.

It could be said that lack of sleep causes the inability to focus
Thus making it hard to be a productive citizen
Lets just say that at this moment I can't sleep at all
Which I know I have to pay the price tomorrow
I'm starting my internship tomorrow.. or should I say later?
Not only that, I have to instruct ALONE at the studio until 10.30

There is a lot playing in mind
One thought leads to another
Which inadvertently causes me to stay awake
Since this is my boring old blog, imma list down my thoughts just so I can go sleep

First, I may be having the starting a new work jitters
Such as is the people there accepting and friendly?
Are they mean and bitchy?
Would I be required to do or say something that is assumed I know, but in all reality I have no clue of what in the world is going on
Would the work be too much that I can't handle it?
Yes it's true that I'm over thinking it
But I've always been an over thinker
However someone said that I wasn't a thinker, more of a plotter and organizer
(Although it could be said that a plotter and organizer requires thinking to do those actions, apparently it isn't so.. I KNOW! Weird logic right?)

Secondly, I was hoping really bad that someone would come down this friday
I just wanted the comfort and support from that person
I mean after a stressing week(not really.. okay maybe yea with the starting new work and instructing alone thing), I really wanted to be comforted.. physically
And not in a sexual way you freaks
More like... I just want that person's presence around me
But due to other obligations, that person couldn't come down to see me
There was suggestions to meet on sunday
But I'm not sure I am keen on it
On seeing that person for awhile

Thirdly, I know it was my fault that the situation that has happen between a.. 'friend' and me became what it is now
In a way I needed it
I couldn't take the sting from seeing that person with other people
Not like I have the rights to be so, I have someone else
I am happy with that person, therefore it is just wrong to be feeling this way
For now all I can say is, I am sorry and you should be with the people you want to be

There are other things that are plaguing my mind
But I am too lazy to type it out
Hahahaaa..... *awkward silence*
Sooo anyways
Wish me luck for later!
Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment