Thursday, April 7, 2011

Almost The End But Not Quite, Hopefully.

Life is interesting when you have nothing to do during your time
Maybe I am being a bit jaded
But I never realize all the flaws we have
We self depreciate ourselves
Yet those around us we let it fly past us
We never took stock as to what other people's flaws are
We criticise our behaviour every day, every moment
Yet when our friends or family act arrogant or disregard our feelings, we let it slide
Stating that 'oh he/she just didn't realize it'
Like that is an excuse to treat people that way
If we don't allow ourselves to do such actions, why should we let our close ones to do so?

On another note, I realize that I don't give a two fuck to those who doesn't care for my friendship
If my so call friends are going to treat me like shit
Or claim to be my bestfriend or close friends yet not act like it
Then they shouldn't be in my life
Yeah it sounds childish and immature
But I'm sure they would move on

If you don't contact me, don't expect me to contact you :)
Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment