Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Smile For Me, Ill Smile Back For You.

The song maybe slow but it is good
I'm not sure if most people are into the tune
But its good for those who are into slow songs

I haven't updated in a long ass time
Mostly cause there's nothing to talk about
And cause I finally jumped in on the tumblr wagon
Although I can conclude that I prefer blogspot more than tumblr
Mostly on the fact that I'm not a blog hopper like most people so I don't see the appeal that much to reblog things

Anyways
My sister got her results today
She came in crying and laid down beside me on my bed
I'm not like most people that says encouraging things
Or I try not to
Cause if it was me crying and someone says those things
I would want to punch them in the throat just to shut them up
So all I asked was what was the result
And cheered her up

Onto another story
Finally got a bb
But this is for trial run
If I'm into it, I might get another one
This is the old curve 8520
My dad donated his old one after getting a torch
Give me your pin number if you want to BBM me :)

Salute kiddies

No comments:

Post a Comment