Thursday, December 30, 2010

Neon Trees - Animal


I know these past few songs are very cliché
But honestly I can really relate to it
In this song it is basically about two people who love or is attracted with each other
One person wants to get into a relationship but the other person doesn't
It could be because of caution or obligations
The person know's his/her heart would break but would take anything the other would give
Sad innit'?

I am as confused as a baby at a party
Don't know what to do
Yes I may be busy, but it is all repetitive
This gives me more time to ponder
I hate pondering
I hate thinking in general
Cause I never liked the outcome
What do I do?
Can you help me with it?

New years is coming up
First year celebrating it while being single for quite some time
Hummm.....
What are YOUR plans?
Have a good one dear whoever is reading this!
Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment