Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10.3.10


I am always there for you
But it seems you are never there for me
I didn't let anyone know how I really feel about it
I didn't really discuss what is going with us to others
But you easily did so
You took me for granted
You made promises you never intended to fulfil
Now it is really hitting me hard what kind of person you are
What power you have over me
You should stop reading my blog if we are really going to be over

To my friends
I am sorry
Especially to you
I can't stop hurting you
Yet here you are by my side even when you know what the outcome would be
And to another friend
It is funny how you tend to seek me when you have a problem
But always dissappear when I find you

A pack?
Make it two with a bottle of JD
Salute.
Fuck it

No comments:

Post a Comment