Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spot The Cat.


Lets not be hasty with our judgement on people
Assuming things and believing in rumours would get you no where

Although a broken heart clouds a person judgement
But how long would that be?
If a person doesn't want to be with you
Why linger?
Every breath, every second is just a wasted moment if the person waits
This isn't a story written in books
There is no romantic happy ending
There is only here and then moment
If you can't make yourself happy either alone or with someone else romantically then dude, you need to get yourself checked

Another moment to which I did not think about you
That I am grateful of
I am moving forward
Although albeit wary of things
But who isn't

Someone had said I am a careful daughter of a careless man
Hahaha is it true?
Maybe
After what i've been through so far
Men are not the most trustworthy of creatures

I wake up every morning
And say to myself
Try not to do any embarrassing things or act desperate today
Haha
Salute hoebags

No comments:

Post a Comment