Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Angry Cats And Stones.

I have no idea why but these couple of days I've been so angry and annoyed with everything
Maybe it's because I have no outlet to let the anger out
Or maybe because everything is just being a hoebag to me
I want you
Someone else wants me
But that situation is just... I have no idea how to describe it other than messed up
With all the travelling and meeting up with people.. with your 'I'll-text-you-once-then-never-reply' thing and that messed situation
All adds up to me wanting to hit the shit out of someone

On another note
Someone told me to stop doing my for now favourite activity
I know you are close to me
But what the hell
I never stopped you from doing what you want
Do I go 'acik you should stop teaching or you should just stop researching on things because it might affect us negatively'
No right?
We all have our own choice in doing things
I'll listen to your arguments
But if it means I should stop what I love doing
To which my own mother never asked me to quit
Why would I follow your advice..more like 'command'
Tell me once is enough
You do not have to repetitively remind me how much you want me to quit it
Cause I swear I might just jabcross, leadhook and rear backhand you
(Yes I am writing this post while I am angry)

So long and fuckwell to y'all
Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment