Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Waste Of Time

Carolina Liars - I'm Not Over

Sometimes I just sit back and think
Think about all the things thats going on
About all the things that happened
About all the things that will happen soon
Sometimes I pretend nothing happen
Pretend that it never hurt
Pretend that I never met with certain people in my life
Pretend I never did what I did to certain people
But then reality kicks back in
I tell myself to stop bluffing to myself
To stop crying
To stop this shit

I am just so tired
Exhausted is an understatement
I won't lie
When I close my eyes I see things I don't want to any more
I wonder
Do you ever think of me?
I think something in me changed
But you don't care

'Hold on to whatever you find baby
Hold on to whatever helps you get through
Hold on to whatever you find baby
I don't trust myself with loving you'
Mike Posner, I Don't Trust Myself

Ill stop crying when I know I could pull through this
Its easier said than done
Distractions only work so far
Only last for so long
Before I start remembering again
You or others might not agree to my distraction methods
You have no say in this
Unless you want to distract me
Don't tell me what to or not to do

A friend once said, green is the new white
true.
I need a new stash
Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment