Monday, April 5, 2010

thai green curry chicken rice

below contains random rants about dedicated to my ex
please skip if you are having a shitty day
or just don't care about my selfish and random spews

to YOU
okay
let me get this straight
we broke up about 3-4weeks ago yeh?
now i see your in a 'its complicated relationship'?
wow
you move fast yeh?
NOW i really know
that you REALLY don't want to get back together
before it was just a feeling
since you didn't contact me
now it is solidified by this
but maybe it's all in my head
i would never know
since you wont be contacting me
knowing your ego, behaviour and how your brain works
HOWEVER, if i knew you
i would've known why you left me right?
HA HA HA but i don't!
so what does that conclude now class?
it means i DON'T know you, right?
so it could all be in my psycho overactive and obsessive mind

someone said time heals all wound
please note that, that is bullfuckingcrap

btw, to YOU
okay really boy
you are giving me mix signals
if you want us to be over
why do you keep checking my blog?
too scared to text me?
ask how i am yeh?
i am trying to move on
since you don't want me anymore
why do you keep confusing me?
seriously
i am as confused as a stray cat in a cage
so really, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?
what??
if you want to know how i am and what i am thinking
its very easy
text, call or find a way to contact me
but knowing you(or do i?)
i know you won't

but maybe its all in my head
after all
i just imagined you loved me
HAHA
that was a funny joke

a box isn't enough anymore,
make it two boss
salute

No comments:

Post a Comment