Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cont of 10.4.10


Honor Society - Don't Close The Book
Its a crappy tuned song
But the lyrics are relevant in this situation

Its not that I don't care about you or anyone
I am just looking at my best interest
Do you see me talking romantically about other guys or girls in my blog post?
Yay nay?
By the way
If we are doing self deprication at our blog
I can go on about how equally bad I am
It takes two to tango and two to mess things up
Hm
Ntahla
I pun tak tahu la
Ntahla

Thanks ms.serialsniffer, ms.aremyboobsintheway and ms.sprainedankle for today
I need the support

'You then, perversely,
want time to appear to run forwards because the 'future' is the only place you can see an escape from this intolerable overload of feeling. But at such moments time doesn't move. And if time isn't running, then all events that we think of as past or future are actually happening simultaneously. That is the really terrifying thing. And you are subsumed. You're buried, as beneath an avalanche, by the weight of simultaneous events' - Sebastian Faulks, Engleby

Who is affected more?
You or me?
I need a bloody box so badly right now
Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment