Friday, April 2, 2010

2.4.10


I hate waking up and finding out what happened wasn't a dream
Remember all the times I dreamt of us breaking up?
It all suddenly became true
The girls the lies the running away
All true
There are times when I can just feel you beside me
There are times where I don't even think of you
Recently I discovered something
In all the times we've been together
I don't really know you
I don't know anything about you
I don't know why you would do such a thing to me when it was only a few weeks you were saying that you love me
What, your feelings of love to me just so happen to evaporate in a matter of days
And your feeling of love towards your melaka friends just so happen to increase as you take in their advice
Yea?
Ntahla
This is all getting way too much for me
Or maybe its all in my head
Cause the guy that I know would never do this to me
But like I said
I don't know you

Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment