Thursday, February 11, 2010

11.2.10


We all crave for companionship in some way or another
We tend to treat others badly when we do attain the companionship we crave for
That is because we get so lost with what we have
That the rest of the world just doesn't seem to matter
But when it all comes crashing down and when you expect your previous group of friends or the world to be there
But they aren't there, then you realize that you can't count on the peoples in your life, just yourself
I realize I am bad at maintaing friendship
Or even making them, I am just as horrible
It all boils down to the fact that I can't always depend on my friends and family to be there when things crashes on me
You are not who I thought you are
Just another person out for yourself
Sad isn't it?
Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment